Dear Readers in Christ, "Draw near to GOD, and He will draw near to you" (James 4:8).

Thursday 17 January 2013

Song - HE STILL WORKING ON ME.

A great song often sung with kids but very valid for adults as well. 

CLICK "URL" 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-2_3qrv7Tg&feature=share   
by The Hemphills

HE STILL WORKING ON ME

TO MAKE ME

WHAT I OUGHT TO BE.

IT TOOK HIM JUST A WEEK TO

MAKE THE MOON AND STARS

THE SUN AND THE EARTH AND

JUPITER AND MARS,

HOW LOVING AND PATIENT HE

MUST BE, HE'S STILL WORKING ON ME.



There really ought to be a sign upon my heart

Don't judge him yet, there's an unfinished part

But I'll be better just according to His plan

Fashioned by the Master's loving hands



In the mirror of His word

Reflections that I see

Makes me wonder why He never gave up on me

He loves me as I am and helps me when I pray

Remember He's the potter; I'm the clay


No comments:

Post a Comment